Construction Hardhat - MADSKULL
Model : HSGPCAMADSK
- The Madskull model is formed on the Dynamic HP341 shell which is approved by CSA (Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E) and ANSI safety standards across America. In addition to protecting your head, this helmet offers comfort, stability and ver satility.
- The shell and headband are 100% HDPE - High Density Polyethylene;
- The P.R.P.L. (Pull, Ratchet, Push, Lock) has 4 anchor points and an interior nylon adjustable to 3 heights, to ensure comfort and stability;
- This shell is designed without gutter channels to prevent the accumulation of water on the helmet;
- Slits on the sides allow the addition of accessories (earmuffs, hood);
- The helmet is reversible thanks to the symmetrical suspension;
- Reinforced ribs cover the top of the helmet to provide additional impact protection. The Pursuit model is formed on the North A79 shell which is made of grooved HDPE (high density polyethylene). This helmet is versatile and reliable in appearance.
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.1-2005 type 1 class E safety standards;
- Gutters and slots for accessories are present on the sides;
- Includes an adjustable ratchet suspension with 8 anchor points;
- The suspension includes an interior nylon adjustable to 3 heights.